top of page

Aberbeegcommunitycen Group

Public·42 members

[LIVE!] Livestream: Valencia VS Athletic Bilbao Live TV 20 January 2024

15 hours ago — ScoreBat is covering Valencia vs Athletic Bilbao in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, ...

Midfield could also be a priority, with only Gylfi Sigurdsson playing regularly in the first team this season, but in Richarlison and Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Ancelotti already possesses two of the best prospects in the league up front. Newcastle: All change on the Tyne?With talk of a potential £300m takeover by a Saudi-backed consortium, Newcastle could be in for their busiest transfer window in years. Full TimeSecond Half ends, Arsenal 3, Watford 2. Post updateAttempt missed. Troy Deeney (Watford) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Ismaila Sarr with a cross. Post updateAttempt missed. Troy Deeney (Watford) header from the centre of the box is just a bit too high. Assisted by Nathaniel Chalobah with a cross following a set piece situation. Post updateFoul by Lucas Torreira (Arsenal). Karren Brady’s risible demands to “void” the season, conveniently sparing West Ham from relegation, have thankfully been ignored and although all professional football has now been suspended until April 30, the declaration that the season will be finished – somehow, somewhere – is a step forward in this uncertain interregnum in all of our lives. As far as Group E is concerned, Celtic have made light work of progressing. They've won four and drawn one, scoring ten and conceding four in the process. Against some useful sides, the Bhoys have shown that they've got the attacking quality to go deep into this competition, though their lack of clean sheets is slightly concerning. Celtic did shut Cluj out in the reverse of this fixture, but that's the only time in Group E that they've kept a clean sheet. They've also tended to allow teams to create quite a bit, shipping 14 shots on target in their last two UEL games. Man of the match - Federico Fernandez (Newcastle) Centre-back Fernandez made more clearances than any other player (eight) as Newcastle kept a clean sheetA fixture for the purists - the statsBrighton are unbeaten in all six of their Premier League meetings with Newcastle (W2 D4) - against no other side have they played more games without losing (West Ham also six). Brighton v Newcastle is the only Premier League fixture to be played more than five times with fewer than one goal per game on average (0. Q: There will be no more goalmouth scrambles that ensue after a keeper makes a save. A: Who cares they’re a rarity anyways. Q: Will this lack of a follow-up opportunity lead to some teams taking more risks and giving away more penalties? A: It’s possible but if it weights things more evenly it’s probably worth it. This fixture features no. 13 vs No. 4 in the league, El Gounah vs Al Ahly. The hosts coming from a 0 - 0 draw with FC Nasr ( no. 16 in the league) and their last home game a 1 - 0 win over Misr el maqasa. The visitors coming from a 1 - 5 away win to Aswan FC (no. 15 in the league) and that is also their last away game. The hosts winning their last home game to a team above them means they will come here looking for goals facing a team coming from playing a team below the hosts scoring multiple goals and conceding one goal in the process means they will concede and score leading this game to an over 2.5 I experienced racism, I lived it in the dressing room of Barcelona. It was shocking but it was mostly occasional. Although with some players it happened quite frequently. Simeone set for Atletico exit? Rumours have begun circulating that Atletico Madrid could part ways with long-standing manager Diego Simeone, with the capital club in sixth place in La Liga, some six points off Barcelona and Real Madrid, despite the Clasico clubs' sluggish form this season. It was there that Crouch's wife, Abbey, "became his agent" - pestering Dyche to take her husband to Burnley from Stoke. For Dyche's part, he jokes that his interest was piqued after realising the forward could get him into VIP areas, where even Serge couldn't. There's not many players I've half-signed at a gig," adds the Clarets boss. Trips to the Hacienda Dychey's old haunt"When I was younger, in '87, I used to go to the Hacienda, and then it kind of morphed into the rave scene," explains Dyche. United's scoring form at home also bodes well ahead of a match against City side that has been anything but defensively sound away from home. The hosts have notched two or more goals in seven of their last eight at Old Trafford. Karl Robinson's title challengers have won six of their last seven at Kassam Stadium and are now unbeaten in eight at home. Not only have they won six of their last seven home matches, but they've done so in tremendously solid style, conceding zero goals. Well over ten hours of football have passed since Oxford conceded a goal in front of their own fans. In addition to keeping a clean sheet, the U's have generally done a good job of restricting teams, conceding an average of just 2.6 shots on target. CFR Club will play against Universitarios Cracovia in the Championship group of Liga 1 of Romania on Sunday. Cluj finished first in the Liga 1. They remained unbeaten in the last six matches in liga 1 Main season. They are currently unbeaten in Championship Group and won three of the four games. While Universitarios Cracovia lost last game of main season to CFR Cluj by 0-2 at home. They won three of the four championship Group matches. However won all the three matches by 2-1. CFR Cluj Defeated Universitarios Cracovia in all the last three head to head matches with clean sheet . Video - Liverpool circle as Werner’s small release clause leaked – Euro Papers01:13 United battle Arsenal for Gent striker David Manchester United and Arsenal are in competition for striker Jonathan David. The Sun reports that the Gent striker has nine goals in his last six games for the club, and United are set to send him to his next Europa League game on Thursday, against Roma. The postponements of the Olympics and Euros would also give the FA time to appoint a new manager and refresh the playing squad before an unprecedented run of major tournaments. After the SheBelieves Cup, where England lost to World Cup winners the United States and also to Spain, Neville said he would walk away if he felt he was not "motivated enough" to continue. He also said: "I think we need to take a step back now and start building the foundations again - getting back to the brilliant basics. Despite a moderate league position, Shrewsbury are a very tough team to face. They rarely dazzle, while they don't score an abundance of goals, but they keep themselves in games and rarely give lots away. At home, the Shrews have won three of their last five at home, beating good sides such as Sunderland, Peterborough and Coventry. Moreover, the only teams to leave New Meadow with victory this term, currently occupy a place in the top eight, which is a far cry from where Lincoln are. Words fail me, I am stunned by this news," Stade de Reims president Jean-Pierre Caillot said in a statement on the club's official website. This pandemic has shaken Stade de Reims to its core. A great character from Reims and a great sports professional has left us. The club said Gonzalez worked at Stade de Reims, who reached the first ever European Cup final in 1956, for 23 years. Still, Bournemouth did not improve, and another fine move allowed Saka to cross for Eddie Nketiah - who looks a natural goalscorer -and he slid home with ease. Bournemouth roused themselves in the closing stages of the half but were unable to create any clear-cut chances, likewise after the break when they at least competed. I can understand Jon [Moss, referee] getting it wrong but I don't know what VAR are looking at," he said. They have a screen they can go and look at it but they don't seem to be bothered. Fernandes is trying a double drag-back - his first touch is on the ball, his second touch is on Ezri Konsa's shin. His Manchester United counterpart, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, disagreed. I think it's a penalty. The boy sticks out his leg, Fernandes does a fantastic Zidane, Maradona turn and he lands on him," he said. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, West Ham United. Albian Ajeti replaces Sébastien Haller. Posted at 79' Attempt missed. Romain Saïss (Wolverhampton Wanderers) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by João Moutinho with a cross following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 78' Aaron Cresswell (West Ham United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. While he seemed to lack the sharpness that saw him score 24 Championship goals before the pandemic-enforced break, Mitrovic's glanced header from a Joe Bryan cross to force Raya into a reflex save was proof of his threat. The introduction of Marcondes off the bench with 20 minutes remaining proved decisive, with the forward's low cross for Benrahma setting up the victory before his composure on the break sealed a crucial three points. SubstitutionPosted at 90' Substitution, FC Schalke 04. Guido Burgstaller replaces Michael Gregoritsch. Posted at 89' Foul by Denis Zakaria (Borussia Mönchengladbach). Posted at 89' Michael Gregoritsch (FC Schalke 04) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 88' Attempt missed. Jonas Hofmann (Borussia Mönchengladbach) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. The German manager, who has guided the club to their first league title in 30 years, added: "It will be special. I'm absolutely delighted the boys have this moment. They deserve it more than anyone because there's so many setbacks they have dealt with. Klopp, however, is keen for his squad to focus on hosting Chelsea in their penultimate game of the disrupted season - and not the celebrations after it. It won't be possible to do sport in covered areas, nor practice team or contact sports," said France's Prime Minister Edouard Philippe on Tuesday. Events gathering more than 5,000 participants cannot be staged until September. And so were skewered the French Football League's (LFP) hopes of professional football returning on 17 June, a full month after France is supposed to ease the lockdown restrictions that for six weeks have suffocated but not stamped out coronavirus. Both teams have scored in five of Leverkusen's last seven Bundesliga games. Meanwhile, Schalke have also seen both teams score in nine of their last 11 competitive games, including each of their last five. Prisons XI will host Gilport Lions for this fixture of the league. Hosts probably are favorites on the home field. I expect, the hosts will try to dominate in this game. However, they have highly variable results. I do not think the hosts will have easy task in this game. In any case, Prisons XI will have to invest a great effort in this game. Also, we have Gilport Lions who's is also very average team in this season. However, the visitors have better results in the last matches. They have two consecutive victories. I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. My pick - Gilport Lions to win. Valencia vs Athletic Club live streaming 20.01.2024 Live Str 9 hours ago — Valencia vs Athletic Club live streaming 20.01.2024 Live Stream Athletic Club vs. Valencia | Liga F 2022-23 Matchday 21 . Lask Linz fc will go head to head with Rapid Wien fc, this game will be full of confusion to know what will happen at the end of regular time because the last game of their head to head have been won by Rapid Wien with four goals to nil at this venue. And Jock used to berate me every time he saw me outside because he thought the sun would kill the wee ginger guy - never mind the fact I might have to acclimatise to play three games in it!" Media playback is not supported on this device Rod Stewart & the Tartan Army on the night Scotland's World Cup 1982 dream ended The Hope15 June, Seville. Dalglish 18, Wark 19, 32, Robertson 73, Archibald 79) Scotland 5 - 2 New Zealand (Sumner 54, Wooddin 64) Wark: "When you score five, you come off the park thinking you've done pretty well. Despite Mainz being only on the 14th place in the league, they have scored more goals than 8 other teams in the league. But with 38 goals conceded in 16 games, they also have the second worst defense in the league. At home 6 of the 7 games of Mainz went over the 2.5 goals. This is a match from Kenya- Premier league between Ulinzi Stars and Wazito, 17. Round. Ulinzi is one of better team in this league and they are of course favorites today however I will try with goals here, Ulinzi stars is in really good attacking mood and that is one of the main reason why I expect efficient match here, Ulinzi attack is at high level recently and I expect that they will dominate from the start I expect open game here with a lot of chances and my bet will be over 2.5 goals which looks pretty real for me. Good luck! This is a match where two teams that are fighting for survival in the league meet. Only Gorodej really has a chance to survive in the league because they currently have 12 points and Smolevich only 4. I think this will be a very bad match where there will not be many goals. In my opinion, it was realistic to end in a draw. Smolevich has not recorded a single victory this season, so their fate will be decided here. Both are in poor form. Gorodeja has not won in its last 6 matches and smolevich has not won in 12 matches if we include friendly matches. An impressive acceleration with 5 consecutive victories last season helped Skala IF players finish in sixth place, 16 points behind the nearest pursuer. However, the gap between them and the team ranked up to 14 points. Obviously, Skala If's goal this season is just a modest position in the top 6. Being the army of the 2020 campaign, Skala If's opponent is only AB Argir and the host has a great opportunity. To bring back 3 points. It can be said that this is the team that everyone wants to meet at the present time. At the end of the 2019 campaign, AB Argir only got 7th place overall. This is a result that is not unexpected by experts. What surprised them the most was that throughout the 2019 season, AB Argir only played well away. Well all I can see here is one very even and difficult match. Both teams are similar in terms of quality and experience for sure. Gaz Metan Medias are at the 4th place with 25 pts and overall of 0 - 3 - 1 ; 3 - 4 while Botosani are at the 6th with 24 pts and overall of 0 - 1 - 3 ; 3 - 7. Both teams are not in good shape lately and their performances are not promising so given all the facts and circumstances I think a draw here is a realistic option for sure. I don't think we are going to see many goals I think it will be the window of the free transfers and they will be the new expensive. Guillem Balague added: "When you hear Ed Woodward saying in a meeting that even they are affected by it - and Manchester United are considered by agents as the ones they can do with what they want - it means not much will happen. There has been talk about Paul Pogba and Neymar to Real Madrid: forget about the big transfers, they will not happen. IFAB will hold its Annual General Meeting in Belfast on Feb. VAR use and concussion protocols will be discussed. FIGC president Gabriele Gravina has also asked Serie A's head of referees Nicola Rizzoli to instruct referees to make more use of on-field reviews for controversial calls as the title race heats up in Italy. Posted at 79' Foul by Maximilian Mittelstädt (Hertha Berlin). SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Hertha Berlin. Salomon Kalou replaces Vladimír Darida. Posted at 77' Axel Witsel (Borussia Dortmund) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Foul by Vladimír Darida (Hertha Berlin). Posted at 76' Foul by Thorgan Hazard (Borussia Dortmund). In the first match of the play-off stage, which also marked the return from the Covid-19 pandemic, Admira Wacker was only able to draw at home to Rheindorf Altach. Meanwhile, Mattersburg failed to march to the field of Austria Wien. With this achievement, Admira Wacker and Mattersburg are both falling in 2 of the 3 spots. Both this rivals are teams who are have very big ambitions this season in England League 1, but we will see what will happen today. I want to say that both of them are in bad form and that is the fact. Ipswich Town is team who is favorite and team who is start this season more than dominate and good in all lines, but in last few weeks, team is not beat anyone. In last away match, they are lost 3-5 and they are surely have a lot of problems. With this poor defenses, I see here at least two goals. Jan 25 (Reuters) - In a week when the future of FA Cup replays was called into question, Tottenham Hotspur were one of four teams who will have to go again in the fourth round after a day of few goals and defensive resilience. Jose Mourinho's eight-times winners were pegged back three minutes from time by Southampton's Sofiane Boufal in a 1-1 draw at St Mary's. Pique has been questioned for travelling to Madrid each day to attend the first edition of the tournament his Kosmos company has transformed, with newspaper Sport saying his role as figurehead was incompatible with his job as a Barca player. I had a friendly conversation with the coach about my plans and how we were going to manage it, I have a phenomenal relationship with the coach and with the club, all this noise is coming from outside," Pique told reporters. The SPFL have to do what they consider right for their members. There will be varying interests within that, financial pressures, clubs in distress who will be looking at distribution of prize money. Equally, they will have their future relationship with Uefa to consider, they will also have where this may leave them in terms of eligibility for European competition. It's a risk-based analysis for the SPFL. Valencia vs Athletic Club live watch 20 January 2024 13 hours ago — How to Watch Valencia CF vs. Athletic Bilbao: Live Stream, in 5 hours — To watch live sports and more without cable, head to ESPN+. Click here ... Players from across Major League Soccer joined a pre-match anti-racism demonstration as football returned in the US for the first time since March. In the first game since the coronavirus shutdown, ex-Manchester United winger Nani scored to secure a win for Orlando over David Beckham-owned Inter Miami. Dozens of MLS players took to the pitch before kick-off and raised their fist for eight minutes and 46 seconds. Defensively, Burnley aren’t the same side they were a couple of years back. They have conceded 1.61 goals per game this season and have kept just two clean sheets in their nine Premier League away days. These came against Bournemouth and Watford, two teams that are really struggling for goalscoring form at the moment. Inter went down from the leader position in the league, and they have light down in the performances at the previous period. However, Juventus has lost in Napoli, and Inter can still make the challenge for the title live. Team from Milano, is not too much into the Cup competition, and the title here is not of the aim for the Inter. Instead it was more heartbreak and pressure for the 42-year-old Portuguese, who once again saw an Everton game heavily influenced by VAR, as it was when they lost controversially at Brighton after a penalty harshly awarded against Michael Keane saw a lead eventually turn to defeat. Media playback is not supported on this device Leicester 2-1 Everton: Defeat was harsh on Everton - Marco Silva Everton pushed Leicester all the way and, with more of a cutting edge, could have cashed in on spells when they were comfortable and in relative control, with Sidibe causing all sorts of problems down the right flank. Had the visitors won that day, they would have been two points behind leaders Liverpool. But they didn't. They lost 2-1. From that day to this, Tottenham have played 42 times in the Premier League. They have won 16, lost 14 and drawn 12. By any measure, Tottenham have been distinctly average for over a year now. Jeff Brova, another fan who has been following the club since the 1960s, feels chairman Levy is to blame.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Joshua Rawcliffe
  • nhi linh
    nhi linh
  • Hobz Mfpkd
    Hobz Mfpkd
  • Dương Dương
    Dương Dương
  • Hendry Emma
    Hendry Emma
bottom of page