top of page

Aberbeegcommunitycen Group

Public·42 members

[[[TODAY=]=]] Nürnberg vs. Hansa live 20 January 2024

Watch HD Nürnberg vs Hansa Rostock Live Stream in 2. Bundesliga starting on 20/01/2024. Update Nürnberg vs Hansa Rostock H2H, lineups, latest results and ...

City desperately need Aguero to be back fit if they are to go all the way in the Champions League this season, because there is just no comparison between him and Jesus when it comes to guile and finishing. I don't think it will matter too much against Newcastle, mind. City will create a lot of chances, like they did against Saints and I don't see Steve Bruce's side keeping them out. Lawro's prediction: 3-0Joel's prediction: 4-1 Sheff Utd v Wolves (18:00 BST)This should be a good game because both of these teams have a very similar style. Posted at 60' Attempt blocked. Takumi Minamino (Liverpool) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Mohamed Salah. Posted at 59' Hand ball by Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 56' Offside, Wolverhampton Wanderers. João Moutinho tries a through ball, but Romain Saïss is caught offside. 1.FC Nürnberg vs Hansa Rostock 1.FC Nürnberg vs Hansa Rostock on Sat, Jan 20, 2024, 12:00 UTC ended 3 - 0. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team ... We are confident that football can restart in the months to come – with conditions that will be dictated by public authorities - and believe that any decision of abandoning domestic competitions is, at this stage, premature and not justified. It appeared to suggest that, where competitions did not end on the field, the clubs involved might not qualify for European competition next season. Dortmund and Koln will face each other in the upcoming match in the Bundesliga. Dortmund this season have the following results: 9W, 6D and 3L. Meanwhile Koln have 6W, 2D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Italy announced a quarantine and advised against all but non-essential travel until April 3 after its death toll from coronavirus jumped by 168 to 631 this week. We do not make any distinction by people's profession because nobody is immune to this virus and indeed the quarantine determined today for Italy applies to everyone," said Health Minister Jaime Mañalich, according to local news website Emol. Lechia played their first game since the season restarted at home with Arka Gdynia and it was a really crazy game with both teams having the lead one after the other and scoring goals like crazy but in the end Lechia Gdansk won the game with 4-3 so no less than 7 goals being scored in the end and last round just a couple of days ago they played away from home at Gornik Zabrze which are a really good home side and they scored 2 goals and also conceded 2 goals as that game also had over 3.5 goals scored in it in a 2-2 draw in the end. Manchester City are clear favorites in this game; they have a better run than Oxford United and will definitely be a pick for a win going by the quality of players across the two sides. Added to their form away from home and in the League Cup, City have been able to score in the first half in four of their last five matches. They have been able to score in the second half in four of the last five as well. We thus feel a good bet here would be on them to lead in both halves. They travel to Billericay Town, who sit four places higher than them in the table, in one of two all-fourth-tier ties. In the other, Brighouse Town FC host their National League Division One North title rivals Barnsley. Both those sides are unbeaten in the league this term, with Brighouse seven points behind the leaders Barnsley with a game in hand. Those two ties will ensure that at least two fourth-tier outfits reach this season's fourth round. Bale has not started for Real for more than six weeks but coach Zinedine Zidane said he was ready to include him in the starting line-up against PSG, who routed his side 3-0 when they met in Paris in September. It's an important game for everyone, for Bale, the fans and the team," added Zidane. PSG are riding high at the top of Ligue 1 and have won all four of their Champions League games but have done so mostly without Neymar, who has been limited to six appearances. Walter Ferreti is going to welcome Real Madriz fc on the ninth of this months,I know that the home team is in good form but I think the visitors will hold the home team so that they will shared the spoil. The hosting team have won their last home game while the visitors lost to Deportivo Las Sabanas by two goals to one. The guest is coming to this game thinking that they are going to heal their wound after they have suffered their last game. To compare the performance of these teams I see that they look to be even so draw is the best prediction Roll of honour Let's take a quick (bullet point assisted) trip down memory lane and revisit the winners of the last 10 Ballon d'Ors. Spot the odd one out. Luka Modric 2017: Cristiano Ronaldo 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo 2015: Lionel Messi 2014: Cristiano Ronaldo 2013: Cristiano Ronaldo 2012: Lionel Messi 2011: Lionel Messi 2010: Lionel Messi 2009: Lionel Messi 11:05 - 'There are no losers' Virgil van Dijk is already pre-empting defeat in tonight's ceremony by insisting there will be "no losers". Kylian Mbappe of Paris Saint-Germain during the UEFA Champions League group A match between Paris St Germain and Galatasaray AS at at the Parc des Princes on December 11, 2019Getty Images Then there was Haaland, who capped a performance of thrilling intensity with the match winning goals for Dortmund. The final game of the weekend sees Seattle Seahawks hosting the Minnesota Vikings. The Seahawks are second in the NFC West just one win behind the 49ers, while the Vikings are second in the NFC East. Seattle are 9-2 for the season and overall fifth in the NFC, just one place above their opponents. The Seahawks have won their last four matches and seven of the last eight. The football in Portugal is back on schedule, Benfica host Tondela in the 25th round of the league. So far, Benfica have won 59 points in 24 games, goal record 52:14. They are currently ranked 2nd place 1 point behind Porto. On the other side, Tondela are ranked 14th place with 25 points, they have scored 20 goals and conceded 30. The FA, which runs the women's leagues in England, remains determined to try to finish the season - as long as it is safe to do so. But it is understood two other possible resumption dates which were previously on the table, with earlier restarts, are no longer viable following Wednesday's confirmation that the government's lockdown across the country has been extended. The FA is understood to want the top women's divisions next steps to be in line with any decisions made by the Premier League, as well as following guidance from European football's governing body Uefa, with the top two WSL teams set to qualify for the Women's Champions League. Here he is scoring arguably the best sounding goal of all time: get a load of that double-ping as it hits both posts. HAT TIP "Gomez smiles. I just enjoy sharing experiences with Aji and my friends,” the Liverpool and England defender says. For example, it’s nice coming home after Barcelona (in the Champions League semi-final last season), a big experience like that, and thinking, ‘We lived that together’. Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy made no attempt to disguise the ruthless decision that prompted the departure of Mauricio Pochettino - this was a sacking, not a parting of ways dressed up as mutual consent. It will be seen by many as an extraordinary move, coming just months after the Argentine took Spurs to their first Champions League final, against Liverpool in Madrid. With hindsight, Tottenham's 2-0 defeat was the beginning of the end. Think about the top leagues. We have sold our broadcasting rights based on certain formats. We have 20 clubs and 380 matches played during a specific period of time. Uefa has also sold its rights based on a format, including the qualifiers and the group phase. This applies to everyone. Javier Tebas has been La Liga's president since 2013'It's complicated to get players to accept less money'Tebas revealed La Liga has received 90% of its broadcasting right payments. Krumkachy fc will be hosting Naftan fc for their fixture in the Pershaya league in Belarus, the home team have lost their last game encounter against the guest at this venue by four goals to one and later went to Naftan home ground and they drew 2-2 scoreline. Posted at 75' Christian Günter (Sport-Club Freiburg) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Sport-Club Freiburg. Chang-Hoon Kwon replaces Manuel Gulde. Goal!Posted at 71' Goal! Borussia Mönchengladbach 4, Sport-Club Freiburg 2. Breel Embolo (Borussia Mönchengladbach) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. I want people to know about how to deal with epilepsy. I'm always open to talk about it and I often get asked by parents of children with epilepsy how I deal with it. I've not had a seizure since last season but they can happen out of the blue. I won't let it get in the way. From chicken nuggets to £300,000 jackpotLegge will lead out Vale in front of 8,000 travelling fans at Etihad Stadium - almost double the average home attendance of the club based in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent. The trial of German football legend Franz Beckenbauer on corruption charges has been ended without a verdict. The five-year long trial, held in Switzerland, had been suspended because of the coronavirus pandemic and the statute of limitations has now expired. Beckenbauer was one of four men investigated over suspected corruption linked to the 2006 World Cup. The 74-year-old, who won the World Cup as a player in 1974, and manager in 1990, had denied the allegations. Their only clean sheet in the last four matches has come against relegation threatened Aston Villa though they remain the second best in defence in the season, having conceded 29 goals. Leicester started the season on a high, with seven wins in eight home league matches but in the run up to the stoppage, they were struggling at home. There have been at least three goals in 13 of the last 14 Serie A matches that Sampdoria have been involved in. AC Milan are unbeaten in their last 11 matches in all competitions. AC Milan have scored at least two goals in nine of their last 11 matches in all competitions. Five of the last six matches between these teams have featured fewer than three goals. in this match I do not expect to see a lot of goals cause on one side we have Bochum,the team who has most draws in the league after sandhausen, the number is 10 from which 7 were when they played the game at home and they are trying to stay above the relegation zone so they are tough team to score on and on the other side Heidenheim is contender for Bundesliga the next season but still their first goal is not to lose today so I think it will be tough for both teams to score and surely under 2.5 at the end And the Scotland international finally got a point of her own after she took the ball on the run, evaded West Ham's Grace Fisk and netted from just outside the box to make it 4-0. Lauren Hemp - Manchester City Nick Cushing is well known for putting his trust in youth players and fittingly it was youngster Lauren Hemp who ensured the outgoing City boss would depart for America on a positive note. Alki Oroklini will host Ayia Napa for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors have a chance to pick up the victory on the opposite stadium. I believe, Ayia Napa are in better shape than their opponent. They have two consecutive victories. Also, Ayia Napa is the best team on the road. In any case, the visitors have the potential to fight for a positive result. Also, we have Alki Oroklini who's is not very good team in this season. Hosts have big fluctuations. In last game Alki Oroklini is won 2-0 against weak Ypsonas. My pick - Ayia Napa to win. The 22-year-old Brazil international, who last month signed a contract extension until 2024, has scored eight league goals in 22 games this season including the winner against Brighton & Hove Albion last weekend. We'll be without Richarlison for this game," Ancelotti told a news conference. He had a little problem yesterday on his knee in training. Of course you have got to be aware of the different threats you will face in two-legged ties like this, but I think City are at their best when they play their way. By that, I mean when they focus on attacking football rather than studying the other team and coming up with a game plan to try to stop them - and that applies whoever they are up against, even Real. When you face Real on a big occasion like this, you fear their experience, their history and the whole aura of the club - but the tie will not be decided by any of that. The Premier League’s capacity to help, however, may depend on the season continuing, as the cancellation of the rest of the campaign would cost them an estimated £1. TV, matchday and sponsorship income. Fausto Zanetton, a former investment banker who is co-founder of sports investment and advisory company Tifosy, said the “willingness” to see the season completed will “mitigate losses” for Premier League sides. We've got to make sure we've got good leaders and clarity of thinking'Bevan says he has taken a 20% wage deferral at the LMA and that many of his members have done the same. Most of the managers, if not all, have supported their clubs in some sort of financial way," he says. Despite some managers who you might think don't have the loyalties of certain clubs because they terminate their contracts every 10 months, they have been massively impressive in terms of how they've led. Arthur Masuaku (West Ham United) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Aaron Cresswell. BookingPosted at 88' Lewis Cook (Bournemouth) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 87' Foul by Lewis Cook (Bournemouth). Posted at 87' Arthur Masuaku (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 85' Attempt saved. Pablo Fornals (West Ham United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Utah have won 20 out of 29 home games. Washington have lost 21 of their 28 away fixtures. Washington are the worst defensive side in the NBA. Utah Jazz are third in the northwest division of the NBA Western Conference. They need to keep getting the wins and will be confident of doing just that when hosting the Washington Wizards. 1. FC Nürnberg vs Hansa Rostock 20.01.2024 - Football 1. FC Nürnberg vs Hansa Rostock fixture on 20.01.2024: football match overview & live update On Saturday 20.01.2024 at 12:30, a football match between 1. FC ... Paper Round's view: It's going to be very tough for Brewster to break into the Liverpool team at the moment. Origi has proved how valuable he can be in the biggest matches, but even he can barely claim a starting spot ahead of Roberto Firmino. Moving to a Championship club in January would allow the youngster to prove to the Reds what he can do when he gets the opportunities and is allowed to put some form together. I'm good, it's absolutely no problem," said Solskjaer. Sometimes you laugh when you read stories about what I've said and stuff. At least I know the sources everyone is talking about aren't sources, they are just made up, blatant lies. Video - Mourinho: Offer me any job in the world and I wouldn't leave Tottenham00:49 United’s meeting with Spurs means they cross paths with Mourinho for the first time since the Portuguese was sacked by the club last December. Potter, who arrived from Swansea City and replaced Chris Hughton at Brighton in the close season, has reinvigorated the club that barely survived relegation last season. The Seagulls are 12th in the standings after 13 games. We've been really pleased with the start Graham has made as head coach since joining us in the summer," club chairman Tony Bloom said in a statement https://www. honved is team from the middle of the table and on first look on them you could see that they are not team which likes or knows to defend a lot,especially not at home with 5 wins 6 defeats and just 3 draws and especially now when they have nothing to lose or win they are not going to defend, so I expect from them to score a goal but on the other side videoton is better team then them and videoton is still in title race so I surely expect from visitors to score a goal too in this game Gent is 4th and they play against the 1st place today Club Brugge. Club Brugge is with 45 points in first place and they have 8 points more than 2nd place Antwerp. Gent have 35 points and have a good chance today that with a win they can take the second place however I predict a draw here. Maybe Club Brugge will not play hard today seeing the difference between them and the second place. Gent will look to win this match but however I don't think that Club Brugge will allow them to win. I see this match a draw. Only 33% of Pacos Ferreira’s home games have produced over 1.5 goals and the hosts have kept clean sheets in 33% of their home games, while Vitoria Setubal have failed to score in 80% of their away games 50% of Pacos Ferreira’s home games have produced exactly one goal as have 40% of Vitoria Setubal’s away games. A majority of Vitoria Setubal’s defeats had a 1-goal margin and we expect that trend to continue this weekend. On a more positive note, Fleetwood are tough to beat at Highbury Stadium, where they are now unbeaten in six, three of which they've won. Saturday's hosts have also lost just one of their 12 home games this term. In addition, they're the best team in the division when it comes to shots on target conceded at home. They concede an average of just 2.08, so it's fair to say that teams do not have an easy time of it when visiting the Trawlermen. We have many young individuals who are on their own, away from their home countries, they often have no family support in these countries and many of them literally have one-year employment contracts," said Baer-Hoffmann. That creates enormous distress about whether they will have any kind of income coming in at the end of this season. We will be having a game from Morocco and Safi the home team will be meeting with the away team Khemis and this game we have given the home team to win this game or they will record a draw at full-time United are aiming to win the FA Cup for a record-equalling 13th time this season and Solskjaer - who won the trophy twice as a player for the club - knows the importance of adding more silverware to the Old Trafford cabinets. When you are at United, yes, you need to win trophies," he said. That's what we've done in our history, and we want to win trophies playing the right way. We've had some great games against Chelsea over the years; this is the fourth year running we've played them in the cup so hopefully it will be an exciting game. Celtic come into this game on the back of a good run, although Ross County will be eager to cause an upset and gain some much-needed points themselves. However, the Staggies' poor form on home turf will make that difficult. We're going to back Celtic to win and over 2.5 goals, as Ross County have seen that happen in 100% of their home games and concede an average of 2.33. They have also managed to score at least once in 4 of their last 5 games. Sunderland of course big favorite for the win and versus a team like Rochdale they should be able to score at least two goals but I think Rochdale on the other hand is also going to score at least one goal because their offense on the road is pretty strong and also they are very good on the road with 5-2-9 record, which is great for a team which is very close to relegation this season, so I think it should be at least 3 goals but who wants to risk could try with over 3,5 or maybe even with over 4,5!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Joshua Rawcliffe
  • nhi linh
    nhi linh
  • Hobz Mfpkd
    Hobz Mfpkd
  • Dương Dương
    Dương Dương
  • Hendry Emma
    Hendry Emma
bottom of page