top of page

Aberbeegcommunitycen Group

Public·42 members

Livestream: Porto VS Moreirense Live TV 20.01.2024

Porto vs Moreirense - January 21, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV.

All I can really say is that, for the next six months, I'll give everything for the club," he said. I've just talked about the last four months. That won't be happening again. I can give everything, I can track back, I can try to get my assists and goals to help the club get to where it should be in the Premier League. After that, I don't really know what's going to happen. But that is all I can promise. We do everything for him. It depends on him. It's in his hands and in his head to become one of the best. In the absence of Stones, City have been forced to play Brazilian midfielder Fernandinho and 18-year-old Eric Garcia in centre back positions over the festive period. Barcelona academy graduate Garcia has impressed Guardiola with his tactical maturity, having helped City to victories over Sheffield United and Everton. Holders Manchester City continued their FA Cup defence with a dominant fourth-round victory over Fulham in which they became the first major European team to score 100 goals this season. Any prospect of the Championship side producing an upset was effectively over after six minutes, when defender Tim Ream hauled down Gabriel Jesus in the area and was sent off. Raheem Sterling and Jesus had missed their previous two penalties, but Ilkay Gundogan avoided making it an unwanted hat-trick when he tucked the ball into the corner from the spot. Gibbons: "About a month or so before, Liverpool lost to Crystal Palace - and when they scored their second goal in the 82nd minute everyone just left. Klopp was a bit taken aback by the exodus. He said after that game he felt lonely and gave us a bit of a telling off. He made the point that we decide when games are finished and we should go to the end. His words made an impact and against West Brom far more people stayed. Daniel Bentley tries a through ball, but Famara Diédhiou is caught offside. BookingPosted at 70' Massimo Luongo (Sheffield Wednesday) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 70' Foul by Massimo Luongo (Sheffield Wednesday). Posted at 70' Niclas Eliasson (Bristol City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 67' Corner, Sheffield Wednesday. Conceded by Tomas Kalas. Posted at 67' Attempt blocked. This time it's cleared, but the ball is played back into the box and an unmarked Iheanacho hits back across goal and wide of the post. GOAL! Leicester 1-0 Villa. Barnes scores - A dreadful error from Reina, back to his Liverpool ways. He races out to chase a ball over the top, totally misses it, and Barnes takes it past him. Southampton scored twice in the final 15 minutes to beat Watford 2-1 in the battle of the Premier League's bottom two sides. See alsoSouthampton v Watford - LIVE Premier League updates On a nervy night, Ismaila Sarr got on the end of a simple ball forward and finished calmly to give Watford the lead after 24 minutes, and Southampton were booed off at the break after a sloppy half of football. The stadium plans are part of a 100 million pounds ($129. Eco Park project in Gloucestershire led by Forest Green chairman Dale Vince, who owns the eco-friendly energy company Ecotricity. The really standout thing about this stadium is that it's going to be almost entirely made out of wood — the first time that will have been done anywhere in the world," Vince said. But when the quarter-finals begin on 12 August, all ties in the competition will be held as one-off games at Sporting Lisbon's Estadio Jose Alvalade. The semi-finals will be played on 18-19 August and the final, at Benfica's Estadio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica, on 23 August. Uefa has implemented the same five-substitute rule as the Premier League for the remainder of the tournament and an additional change can be made in extra time. Looking back, Ellis describes the moment she came out to her college team - on the field, with her daughter in her arms - as liberating, and something she hopes others can take strength from. Plenty of other LGBTQ+ people in football are using their platform to show the game is somewhere everyone belongs. In 2017, Ryan Atkin became England's first out gay male referee at a professional level. It was a whirlwind," he says. Posted at 81' Attempt missed. Olivier Ntcham (Celtic) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Posted at 81' Attempt saved. Olivier Ntcham (Celtic) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Posted at 80' Attempt blocked. Ryan Christie (Celtic) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Moreirense live 20 January 2024 8 17 hours ago — 8 hours ago — Find out how to watch, live stream or TV channel and game time information for the Primeira Liga matchup between FC Porto and ... On the pitch, I think it will be Manchester that comes out on top in both games. Defensively the two London teams are ordinary at best, and therein lie their problems. City and United are both so dangerous going forward, and I don't see Arsenal and Chelsea being able to keep them out. Lawro's guest this week is Doves frontman and Manchester City fan Jimi Goodwin. Doves played a set on the pitch after Manchester City's final home game at Maine Road in 2003 - "I met the 'Goat' [Shaun Goater] that day, we got shown around the ground and I had photos taken in the bath, I was buzzing," remembered Goodwin - and they supported Oasis in their 2005 gig at Etihad Stadium tooGoodwin is enjoying life as a City fan under Pep Guardiola, who has won six major trophies since arriving at the club in 2016, and is still trying to add two more this season. Kralev sent a letter to the Bulgarian Football Union (BFU) to express his concern after a video published online showed CSKA's Serbian head coach Milos Kruscic, two of his assistants and at least six foreign players training at the club base in Pancharevo on Tuesday. Bulgarian authorities have already launched an investigation over a possible violation following quotes from a Lokomotiv Plovdiv player that his club had resumed training last week. Posted at 90'+3' Mattia Valoti (SPAL) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+3' Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Alessandro Murgia (SPAL). Posted at 90'+2' Attempt missed. Jasmin Kurtic (SPAL) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. I met Sandra. She has been my biggest supporter, my rock, my everything. View more on twitterGrief for a lost loved one can engulf anyone. But for Lynn, the struggle was compounded by the fact she was already battling mental health issues and an eating disorder, bulimia. An obsession with being skinny, fragile self-confidence and despair forced her down a dark path. She returned to the apartment in Fort Wayne, Indiana, which she and Sarah had only just moved into. We are disappointed to hear the allegations, note Kyle's swift statement and apology, and will be conducting an internal disciplinary procedure in the coming days. Read the full story 09:00 - Good morning There has been plenty of fallout this morning following reports of a couple of Premier League players ignoring government guidelines over social distancing. Jong Ajax and Breda will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie. Jong Ajax this season have the following results: 15W, 5D and 5L. Meanwhile Breda have 11W, 7D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Rapid Wien has a long injury list before this game as they sit 6 points behind league leaders Salzburg on 2nd place before this game starts but 3rd placed LASK is challenging them for the Champions League place being just 2 points behind them, and the situation could have been much better for the hosts but they lost to modest Hartberg last round at home 1-0, not even being able to score a single goal a really poor performance from them. Goal!Posted at 93' Goal! Monterrey 2(2), Al-Hilal 2(2). John Medina (Monterrey) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom left corner. Goal!Posted at 92' Goal! Monterrey 2(1), Al-Hilal 2(2). Sebastian Giovinco (Al-Hilal) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the top right corner. I connect with people, I'm quite sociable. So it even confuses me because I am really mean to myself. So I don't need other people to see that. I'm not faking when I am happy or glad, or when I meet people and when I have a good conversation, but I'm just really, really not nice to myself. Football has saved my life' Lynn was part of the Scotland squad that played in the 2019 World Cup in FranceThroughout her struggles, football and family have been Lynn's support. Rangers and Celtic have both been fined by Uefa for incidents in their Europa League knockout-stage ties. The Ibrox club are punished for three offences of fan misbehaviour, while Celtic must pay £13,300 for the late kick-off of their draw in Copenhagen. Rangers are fined £8,865 for a fan entering the pitch during the last-32 home win over Braga and £4,650 for the throwing of fireworks in that game. The influential midfielder sustained the issue in the latter stages of Tuesday night’s 1-0 defeat at Atletico Madrid in the Champions League last 16. Hendo, it could have been worse. How we all know, it was a hamstring,” revealed Jurgen Klopp at a press conference on Friday. We heard of different hamstring injuries now around in the Premier League – Harry Kane, for example. Le Havre will host Guingamp for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors are more ambitious team in this campaign. I expect, they will try to make a positive result on the opposite stadium. However, Guingamp is not very good team away from home. Also, Guingamp have big fluctuations. In any case, this will not be an easy task for the visitors. Also, we have Le Havre who's is very average team in this season. Hosts have a poor results in the last matches. However, Le Havre have advantage at home stadium. I expect, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. Arsenal lead the way in Europa League Group F ahead of the section's final round of fixtures on Thursday, and though the Gunners haven't yet confirmed their place in the competition's next round, they are almost certain to progress. Engelmark revealed that he had met Kulusevksi recently while he was home in Sweden from Italy over the winter break, and that the player is keen to keep on improving his all-round game despite his big-money move. He's still very young, so there's a lot he can get better at. As an offensive midfielder it's about being even more consistent, dominating matches for 90 minutes at this level," Engelmark explained. RB Leipzig against Koln in match Germany Bundesliga. My prediction this match could be won for RB Leipzig with margin score is 2 goals. RB Leipzig have better result on last 3 match in league due to RB Leipzig have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Koln have not good result on last 3 match in league due to Koln have result always lose. Therefore, my prediction that RB Leipzig can defeat Koln on this match due RB Leipzig more strong rather than Koln. Moreover Leipzig have great player like as Marcel Sabitzer, Timo Werner and Yussuf Poulsen. Therefore, RB Leipzig have chance to win on this match. In Qatar league or Qatar Cup, I almost always bet on goals and same story will be and here, it is pretty real. So, Al Wakrah is team who is in last three years always played efficient every time against this rival. In last official duel against them, in November last year, it was 2-2 and similar was and in few earlier seasons, this two rivals are played 4-0, 3-1, 2-2 and similar. I believe that this two teams will be on same level and this time, and it will be more than efficient. I will take this excellent odds. Bale remains committed to Real Madrid, says Courtois Gareth Bale is still committed to life at Real Madrid despite a failure to repair his deteriorating relationship with manager Zinedine Zidane, according to Thibaut Courtois. Bale celebrated Wales' qualification for Euro 2020 by posing for cameras behind a flag that read 'Wales, Golf, Madrid' - a reference to the player's alleged lack of interest in playing for the club and preference for the gold course over the Bernabeu. Assisted by Lorenzo Insigne. Posted at 76' Corner, Napoli. Conceded by Hernani. Posted at 74' Attempt missed. Piotr Zielinski (Napoli) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Dries Mertens (Napoli) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Barca stars to take a pay cut? A report doing the rounds this morning suggests that Barcelona's senior players are "receptive" to a pay cut in order to help the club as a global financial crisis deepens. Read the full story . Fellaini tests positive for Covid-19 The big news story this morning is that former Manchester United midfielder and Belgium International, Marouane Fellaini has tested positive for Covid-19. Posted at 84' Mario Vrancic (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 84' Foul by Oliver McBurnie (Sheffield United). Posted at 82' Foul by Teemu Pukki (Norwich City). Posted at 82' Ben Osborn (Sheffield United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Offside, Norwich City. Millwall will host Wigan Athletic for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts have better chance to get the positive result in this game. Millwall have advantage at home stadium. Also, the hosts are in better shape in the last matches. They have two consecutive victories. Also, we have Wigan who's is one of the outsiders in this season. They are currently bottom of the table. Visitors were one of the worst teams in the last matches. They earned only 1 point in their last 5 matches. Of course, the visitors have the motivation to break the poor series. Do they have the strength to win? This is the big question. My pick - Millwall to win. For whatever reason, he just doesn't seem to like him. Emery's doctrine seems to be 'if you train well and play well, you will get minutes'. That might be a factor in Ozil's lack of game time and Emery does have to stick to his principles as a coach. I'm not saying Ozil holds back in training, but some players are special and they appear to go through the motions during the week, rock up at the weekend and pull it out of the bag. Posted at 69' Foul by Stephanie Houghton (Manchester City Women). Posted at 68' Attempt missed. Ellen White (Manchester City Women) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Goal!Posted at 65' Goal! Bristol City Women 0, Manchester City Women 2. Ellen White (Manchester City Women) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Keira Walsh. Posted at 65' Attempt missed. Two uncharacteristic defensive mistakes did the damage in the first half for City, who had beaten the Gunners on penalties in 2019's final. Firstly Gemma Bonner gave the ball away and Vivianne Miedema slotted in the opener, before goalkeeper Ellie Roebuck let Danielle van de Donk's strike slip through her fingers for the hosts' second. Veteran Brighton striker Glenn Murray then grabbed the equaliser in the 79th minute from close range and although there was a suspicion of handball before the 36-year-old slotted home, VAR allowed the goal to stand. Brighton looked the more likely to win the game and needed a superb save from Fabianski to deny Solly March near the end. I see good chances that the guests shall be winning this game and also be winning it by a couple of goals difference in this encounter as well as Horsens showed poor performances in winter friendly games losing their last 4 friendly games in a row before the season restarted in Denmark, this while in their first league game they conceded no less than 6 goals away from home at Nordsjaelland losing that encounter with no less than 6-0 in the end and also lost with 2-0 away at Aarhus earlier this season. However, the Daily Star say the club will only resume transfer plans once there is clarity with the future of the game. That also applies to contracts, which means Gini Wijnaldum could be set to enter next season with less than a year left on his deal. Paper Round’s view: It seems sensible to put transfer talk on the back seat for now, with no clear plan yet when the season will restart and when the transfer window could open or shut. Leicester midfielder James Maddison will not leave the club in January, says manager Brendan Rodgers. The England international has impressed this season and has been linked with a move to Manchester United. Maddison, 23, who joined the Foxes from Norwich for about £20m in June 2018, has scored nine goals and made three assists for Leicester this season. James is a very talented player, a wonderful player, and he will be here in January and beyond," Rodgers said. Manchester United aren’t exactly flying high this season, but there have been marked signs of improvement recently. A 2-0 win against Burnley on Saturday leaves them just four points adrift of the top four, and they have lost only one of their last nine Premier League matches. 32nd day of the Spanish league, Fuenlabrada hosts Tenerife. the two teams are very close in the league table, they have the same number of points as Fuenlabrada. Fuenlabrada has 6 draws at home this season Tenerife has won only 4 draw games away on this. I am taking the draw. This should be a very even match because both teams play similar this season and now occupy side by side in the table. The hosts of this game Fuenlabrada now sit 13th in the table and collected a total number of 39 points. Tenerife are in front of them in the standings. This is going to be a draw. Porto vs Moreirense live watch 20 January 2024 Live 10 hours 10 hours ago — Find out how to watch, live stream or TV channel and game time information for the Primeira Liga matchup between FC Porto and Moreirense FC. I am very fortunate that I have a family and two young kids. I have a gym where I can workout as well," said Townsend. I am very fortunate but I know there are others maybe, younger guys in a flat on their own, getting a bit of cabin fever at the minute. Just reach out, reach out to loved ones or on social media, or anybody really just to speak to someone and get it off your chest, because from myself I know the main thing about mental health is just speak. On Wednesday, they allowed a two-goal lead at home to Aberdeen slip. Then, against Hamilton they had most of the possession and chances, but failed to sparkle in the final third before being hit by a late sucker punch. Coming to the business end of the season, that sort of slackness is unforgiveable, and manager Alex Dyer said as much after the game. The boys were unprofessional," said Dyer. Hamilton went down to 10 men, we had control and a lot of chances but not being clinical, and then we let them in from some rash play. I don't see it as a setback, because we expected that something like this could happen," chief executive Christian Seifert said. We still have a buffer to stage more matches in the next couple of weeks. Controversial goal celebrations Hertha Berlin players broke social distancing rules when they celebrated their goals in the win over Hoffenheim on their return to actionThe only controversy the DFL had to deal with, early after the restart, occurred when some teams started ignoring physical distancing rules. The coronavirus outbreak has cleared the English football calendar until at least 30 April, leaving clubs up and down the country with difficult decisions to make as their cashflow dries up. One of the toughest decisions is what to do about paying players and non-playing staff. The Professional Footballers' Association has written to all of its members urging them not to agree any reduction or deferral in wages until they have spoken to the union.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Joshua Rawcliffe
  • nhi linh
    nhi linh
  • Hobz Mfpkd
    Hobz Mfpkd
  • Dương Dương
    Dương Dương
  • Hendry Emma
    Hendry Emma
bottom of page