top of page

Aberbeegcommunitycen Group

Public·42 members

Nantes vs. Stade Laval live online 20 January 2024 Soccer

Game Info. Stadium. Stade Léo Lagrange. Capacity. 4,800 ... 365Scores is the fastest, most accurate online live scores service, serving over 100 million fans ...

I appreciate Ole's help on that one. Dean has been great for us and we have been great for Dean. I believe it's now just administration with the two clubs. Under the terms of his loan, Henderson is ineligible to play against his parent club when the Blades travel to Old Trafford on Wednesday evening, with Simon Moore or Michael Verrips set to replace him. Manchester United's first-choice goalkeeper David de Gea was heavily criticised for a mistake against Tottenham in last week's 1-1 draw in north London. Erling Haaland has scored 12 goals in ten games since joining Borussia Dortmund in January 2020. Borussia Dortmund have won eight of their last ten matches in all competitions. Paris Saint-Germain have only lost once in 19 home games in all competitions. Paris Saint-Germain have a deficit to overturn when they host Borussia Dortmund in the second leg of their last 16 Champions League tie on Wednesday. After threatening to push for a play-off place last season, Sutton have not been at the same level this campaign. That's somewhat understandable, given they overachieved last term when taking into account they remain a part-time outfit but the fact they are only 4 points above the drop zone does have to be a concern. Both teams are coming off single goal matches they were both not looking very attacking in their match before Christmas and also held up a good defense in their matches. The chances seen for both teams looked very low and the shots on goals looked to be further out not many were scored from close to the goals. The match could be played the exact same way with both teams using nearly the same tactics in their last matches before Christmas. With a lot to play for there is a good chance this would be all about defending in this match Spal had tough away games recently in the league, they were 2-0 down at Inter a few rounds ago and scored one goal to lose just 2-1 in the end, they were ahead 1-0 at AS Roma last away game but lost the fixture with 3-1 in the end, and their defense is quite bad at this moment but still they remain a threat up-front even against big teams and should be able to score here. Posted at 89' Hand ball by Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton). Posted at 89' Attempt blocked. Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Eric Dier replaces Dele Alli. Goal!Posted at 87' Goal! Southampton 1, Tottenham Hotspur 1. Of those surveyed, 81% felt that supporters should see the incident under review at the same time as the officials, while 80% felt referees should be encouraged to use the pitchside monitors. Currently the advice to Premier League officials is to use these sparingly and trust in the guidance of the VAR, with a view to making a quicker decision. Smith added: "Despite much social media hysteria, our research shows that a large majority of those watching the games actually want to see it reformed over a complete removal. Odion Ighalo hopes his loan deal at Manchester United is extended until the Premier League season is completed. The Nigeria striker, 30, moved from Chinese side Shanghai Shenhua in January and has a contract until 31 May. Premier League bosses hope to resume the season in June but, with China's Super League also intent on a restart, Ighalo may have to return to Shanghai. I would like to finish the season if it's possible," Ighalo told BBC Sport. He was later substituted by Tammy Abraham, who has 13 league strikes to his name this season, while Willian, scorer of both goals in Chelsea's 2-0 win at Tottenham in December was also introduced off the bench. It was not lost on Mourinho. Look at Chelsea, played striker of the world champions (Giroud). MOTD COMMENTATOR'S NOTES@Guymowbray: A tie that could hardly get any more interesting just has. It'll start with the team news, with Frank Lampard having committed to a strong line-up and Jurgen Klopp with a bit of a conundrum to ponder over his side. He talked of a "restart" after losing at Watford, and that presumably means straight away, with possibly a more familiar team than was picked in rounds three and four. Savage, formerly of Leicester, Blackburn and Derby, has signed for the semi-professional side from the 10th tier of English football eight years after playing his last professional game. The 45-year-old has links to Stockport's owners Pro Football Academy. It's not a PR stunt, it's me trying to help youngsters progress in the game," Savage told the BBC after signing for the North West Counties Football League (NWCFL) First Division South side. Has seven goals this season as West Brom chase promotion. Pablo Hernandez (2008-) Leeds. Team of the season (2018-19)Spanish playmaker Hernandez has lit up the Championship in recent campaigns. Last season's 12 goals earned him a spot in the team of the season and he continues to spearhead a Leeds side looking for a Premier League return. Matt Ritchie (2008-) Bournemouth, Newcastle. Promotion (2014-15, 2016-17), team of the season (2014-15)Goalscoring winger Ritchie made his mark in 2014-15 - his 15 goals catapulting Bournemouth towards the title. Belgium's Tessa Wullaert brought down Janine Beckie's cross to slot in the opener in a quiet first half. England striker Ellen White calmly doubled the lead from Keira Walsh's through ball after the break. Pauline Bremer's late brace either side of Caroline Weir's good strike saw the visitors run away with it late on. Relive Sunday's WSL actionThe victory was Manchester City's fourth in a row in all competitions and lifted them to the WSL's summit at least briefly, prior to title rivals Arsenal and Chelsea's later kick-offs. This is one of the games of the weekend as two top sides, both in form meet. Monchengladbach are still in the title race and will be hopiing the top two slip up in the coming weeks. They have a tough game here against Bayer Leverkusen who regularly score on their travels. A bet on both teams to score is the suggested wager to make. Wednesday’s meeting with Norwich is Arsenal’s first competitive game at Emirates Stadium since March, as they returned from lockdown with four away games - at Manchester City, Brighton and Southampton in the Premier League, and then at Sheffield United in the FA Cup on Sunday. The north London side had collected 13 points from five homes games immediately prior to the coronavirus shutdown, though Arteta accepts home advantage is now partly diminished by the absence of supporters. Stade Lavallois MFC live stream & on TV | Schedule Where to watch Stade Lavallois MFC's game today? Is it on Prime Video, DAZN or available for free? Find live streams, TV broadcasts & scores on JustWatch. Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham, Celtic and Rangers are among 50 European clubs who will use their social media to help find missing young people. The project, which will run on International Missing Children's Day on 25 May, was inspired by Roma. The Italian club showed videos of missing children when signing players over the past two transfer windows, and six children featured have been found. The 'Football Cares' initiative is being supported by Fifa. Lejeune was in the spotlight for the wrong reasons again as his poor clearance found its way to Perez who fed Maddison, and the England international blasted in a left-footed shot from distance three minutes later. The double blow came shortly after Newcastle had missed the chance to take the lead through Brazilian forward Joelinton, who sprinted onto a pass over the top of the Leicester defence but failed to beat goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel with two attempts. Fabian Schär replaces Jonjo Shelvey. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Sheffield United. Kieron Freeman replaces Oliver McBurnie. Posted at 81' Foul by Richairo Zivkovic (Sheffield United). Posted at 81' Federico Fernández (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Newcastle United. Nabil Bentaleb replaces Allan Saint-Maximin. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Newcastle United. Nantes vs Stade Lavallois live stream free Nantes vs Stade Lavallois Live Streams. Links will appear around 45 mins prior to kick-off. Please check back again. MATCH INFO. We started the game really well, that’s how I want to play football. But we need to work on the transitions, we dominated and they break us too easily. In the beginning I saw a lot of things we worked on in training, but we need to score goals and take the lead. I want this club to do well, it is only winning that counts: I wanted to win the games so I am disappointed but I have also seen some positive things. The match between Universidad de Chile and Brazil's Internacional, the first of a two-leg qualifying encounter, continued as firemen fought the blaze on the terraces, South American media reported. The match ended 0-0. Chile was hit by a wave of unrest last year as people angry at inequality and shabby social services took to the streets. The mach from England league between Crystal Palace and Liverpool is a good soccer match from the premier league England where we look see a good soccer match with more goals and can do the best pick get a great new points to our order. We will play the best pick for the mach the pick over from 3.25 goals what can be a real chance for our pick get a win. We will can look this if see at the mach four goals what can be a real chance for us and get to our new 14 points to our order. Happy and Joy! Three second-half goals from Southampton condemned Norwich to their fourth defeat in five games, denting their hopes of Premier League survival. Saints top scorer Danny Ings curled in the opener shortly after half-time, before Stuart Armstrong doubled their lead five minutes later. Norwich looked lacklustre at an eerily empty Carrow Road, and Nathan Redmond confirmed a win for Southampton when he slotted into the bottom right corner late on. He does everything for you, he's a father figure and if you let him down you don't want to look him in the eye. I ended up on lingerie…' Andy Robertson and Trent Alexander-Arnold have set new standards as creative full-backsRobertson may be one of the best full-backs in the world - even if he says team-mate Trent Alexander-Arnold is the best - but he didn't have a typical route into the game. As a teenager struggling to make the grade at Queen's Park he had a satisfyingly normal weekend job. Den Haag average 0.75 points per home game and Groningen average 1.00 points per away game, both of which tie in with our prediction for a draw this weekend. Den Haag have drawn 38% of their home games and Groningen have drawn 25% of their away games this season, with the hosts scoring an average of 1.00 goals per home game and conceding an average of 1.63 goals and the visitors scoring an average of 0.75 goals per away game and conceding an average of 1.25 goals, adding weight to our prediction for a 1-1 draw. Burnley in trouble if season not finished This is a worrying statement from Burnley who have said that they will be in big trouble if the season isn't finished. Guess you can see why the latest Premier League statement has reiterated the desire to finish the league season. UEFA lifts 15:00 blackout Interestingly UEFA has decided to lift the 15:00 blackout on Saturdays that has long prevented live football being shown at that time in England and Scotland. The 32-year-old started out at Arsenal at a time when Smith and Yankey, two of the country's most experienced and talented players of all time, were in their prime. The skilful winger absorbed everything she could under their stewardship and claimed her first Women's Super League title on her return to the club in 2012, having also spent time away in the USA. Now they take on Lille, the fourth-best team in the division, at least based on the table. While Lille don't score many goals (26 in 22 Ligue 1 games), previous goalscoring form is shaky ground to base a prediction on when Angers are playing like this. A case in point would be Reims. Prior to last week's meeting, 90% of Reims matches featured less than 2. Well in this match,Gillingham is in much better shape, there is no doubts in that but also Ipswich is much better team and because of that I decide to faavorize Ipswich and I expect from them to finally get a victory after they played draw 3 times in a row and then lose last two games which is for promotion contender horrible run, but Gillingham away is not that good especially not in the offense and even 1 goal should be enough for hosts to get a win but I hope they could score 2 and win with 2 0 or maybe 2 1 Pep Guardiola admitted after his Man City side's 3-0 win over Arsenal on Sunday that his assistant could leave for his former club. If it happens, it will happen. When he wants to talk we are open to talk but it's private, I don't want to make things uncomfortable. Allardyce angling for Arsenal job Carlo Ancelotti? Mikel Arteta? Massimiliano Allegri? None of the above would sort out Arsenal's defence as well as Sam Allardyce, according to the man himself. The Wales forward outsprinted Barca defender Marc Bartra from the halfway line before coolly converting past keeper Jose Manuel Pinto to announce himself as someone who would not be upstaged, even by Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo. Repeat Champions League winner and final goalscorer If you are going to have a love affair with a competition as a footballer, the Champions League seems like a pretty great choice and that's certainly been the case for Bale. We sort of feel that our backs are against the wall," Rose told the BBC. Conversations were being had before people outside of football were commenting. I've been on the phone to (Liverpool captain) Jordan Henderson and he's working so hard to come up with something. It was just not needed for people who are not involved in football to tell footballers what they should do with their money. Wilder: Magaluf is Sheffield United's best European hope Chris Wilder has been musing on Sheffield United's European credentials after a superb start to life back in the Premier League. Europe and all that… I guess that might be an end of season trip! Magaluf again! “I don’t know if that’s still going, it used to be the norm for the older generation. A German fourth-tier club have sold more than 100,000 tickets for a match against an "invisible opponent" - despite averaging crowds of 3,000. Lokomotive Leipzig have been selling e-tickets for one euro (88p) each for the event, scheduled for 8 May. They are planning it to help cope with financial pressures resulting from the suspension of football in the country because of the coronavirus pandemic. Given the recent efforts of both, it would be a surprise if either side won this by anything other than a slender margin. However, given that there's been little between the pair, the visitors deserve slightly more respect in the early betting. Punters should side with 'Shrewsbury +1 Handicap' Shrewsbury have avoided defeat in seven of their last nine, conceding only two goals in those seven. Such a record is particularly impressive when we consider that the Shrews have faced sides such as Oxford and Rotherham during that time. At the end of the day, this is a fixture that could go either way, but given that Fleetwood haven't been prolific in terms of wins of late and haven't scored many goals, the visitors, who're no strangers to avoiding defeat on the road, look a good bet to either win or draw. Two Dinamo Minsk games have seen seven goals scored. Three of the last four Dinamo Minsk games have seen both teams score. Zhodino have scored in each of their last three away league games. Dinamo Minsk finished fourth in the Belarus Premier League last season but have made a poor start to the new term. In that it took its cue from England’s Prime Minister, who said his government was not going to follow the example set by so many other countries and impose the kind of mass shutdown that China and Italy have deployed, and Ireland and France are adopting to varying degrees too. This was even despite Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers revealing earlier in the day that three of his players were self-isolating after showing possible symptoms of COVID-19. We started to give free-kicks, throw-ins, corners away and in that they are better than us. I learned a lot about the resilience we showed in defence and also that we need to improve the quality of our play, be calmer and improve the end product. In the offensive part of our game, we have to do better for longer periods. Burnley's Gunners hoodoo ends - the statsBurnley remain winless in 12 Premier League matches against Arsenal (D2 L10), though they avoided defeat against the Gunners for the first time since December 2009. Posted at 75' Foul by Muhamed Besic (Sheffield United). Posted at 74' Attempt saved. Muhamed Besic (Sheffield United) left footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Oliver Norwood. Posted at 74' Attempt saved. Lys Mousset (Sheffield United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by John Fleck. Posted at 72' Foul by Sébastien Haller (West Ham United). It all happened so quickly even though we knew it was coming. We were handed letters saying your time is finished at Sporting Fingal. The club will no longer exist from today. You’re free to seek employment somewhere else. O’Brien’s wife was in labour as he was getting his letter. It kept my mind off the situation with football,” he said. You’ve lost your job, the club no longer exists. But your daughter is born. They are assured of a Champions League place and will head to their penultimate game only looking to hold on to second place, and a run of six unbeaten matches should inspire some confidence going to this game. Romelu Lukaku scored twice in the 3-0 win making it three goals in the last three matches and alongside Alexis Sanchez, who has also done well lately, they should have enough firepower upfront for this game. I don't think there is any reason for him not to be in the right frame of mind," Mourinho told Sky Sports. He played two fantastic matches. He played in a back three against Wolves and a back four against Norwich. He showed me things I couldn't probably imagine if I had taken over in July. I know already what he can do in these positions, so this is crucial information for me. Manchester City have agreed a deal to sign 16-year-old Peruvian defender Kluiverth Aguilar from Alianza Lima. Aguilar will remain with his current club until he turns 18 in May 2021. City officials said the right-back is almost certain to begin his career with the Blues on loan away from the Etihad Stadium and at present would not qualify for a work permit. Alianza described it as "the most important transfer of Peruvian football to Europe in recent years". Arsenal ready to pounce The ink was barely dry on Napoli's Ancelotti announcement before rumours Arsenal's interest start circulating. Arsenal want talks with Carlo Ancelotti after he was dismissed from his role as Napoli boss on Tuesday night," came the report in The Sun on Tuesday evening. Is it a move that makes sense? Esteemed Madrid-based journalist Michael Hincks isn't so sure, as he explains in today's Paper Round. Everyone at Celtic applauds this monumental effort. Lennon added: "This club is all about teamwork and solidarity, on and off the park. We are well aware of the economic realities and are very willing to play our part in recognising them. We will come through this in unity and then look forward to the challenges ahead. BookingPosted at 65' John Brooks (VfL Wolfsburg) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 65' Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 65' Foul by John Brooks (VfL Wolfsburg). SubstitutionPosted at 65' Substitution, Borussia Dortmund. Jadon Sancho replaces Julian Brandt. SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, VfL Wolfsburg. Felix Klaus replaces Jérôme Roussillon.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Joshua Rawcliffe
  • nhi linh
    nhi linh
  • Hobz Mfpkd
    Hobz Mfpkd
  • Dương Dương
    Dương Dương
  • Hendry Emma
    Hendry Emma
bottom of page