top of page

Aberbeegcommunitycen Group

Public·42 members

Today: RB Leipzig vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen live watch 20.01.2024

2:59:59Stream the German Bundesliga Match RB Leipzig vs. Bayer 04 Leverkusen (Bundesliga) live from ESPN+ on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Sunday, ...ESPN · 1 hour ago

He was a huge influence. He was brilliant from a motivation point of view, but he was also strict - he told you what he thought. But just to be alongside Danny and play with him, and what a player. Denis Irwin: Denis was a cultured full-back. He was in that Manchester United side that won the Champions League. He was a brilliant player. Roy Aitken: Mick McCarthy could handle himself. He was a great organiser, and I could have picked him, but Roy Aitken had great strength, pace, he was unbelievably fit and strong. The Italian will be able to take charge of Everton's weekend match when Arsenal visit Goodison Park, potentially under the new management of Mikel Arteta. Ancelotti reached an agreement in principle to become Marco Silva's successor on Monday following talks on Merseyside. Everton have confirmed that caretaker manager Duncan Ferguson - who has four points from matches against Chelsea and Manchester United - will continue for their Carabao Cup quarter-final against Leicester on Wednesday. A win over Southampton would give them some breathing space. With bottom-of-the-table Norwich City, next to visit Vicarage Road, Watford have a good chance of earning some valuable points. They have only won four home league games this season but have just one loss in the last eight. That was to Everton and they led that 2-0 before losing 3-2. But he left Los Angeles last month and the Sun say sources in Italy are confident that he is going to re-sign for Milan imminently. Ibrahimovic spent two years with the Serie A outfit, initially on loan before sealing a permanent move and winning a league title. Paper Round’s view: Love him or hate him, Zlatan Ibrahimovic is box office wherever he goes. Sevilla secured their route to the final 32 in their last game, a 5-2 win over Dudelange and they come into this game with no pressure to find a result as they can't even give up top spot after a terrific opening four games to their campaign. They've also scored an average of 3 goals a game in that time and have looked front runners to lift the trophy. Let's continue with matches from Dutch second league and this is next duel where I will bet on goals, what is for me very real, but we will see what will happen. So, Jong PSV is similar like Ajax, very talented team who is last time beat this rival just 2-0, and in the same time in last round, they are lost even 1-4. They are in this moment under pressure and they just need to win. NAC Breda, on the other side is team who is lost against Jong Ajax in previous round at home 1-2. Over is fine option here. Former Leeds owner Massimo Cellino, believes that resuming the Serie A season would be “pure madness” and cause “absolute chaos”. The Italian, who now owns Serie A side Brescia, threatened to withdraw his side should domestic competition resume this season. Massimo Cellino's three-year tenure as Leeds owner could soon be overPA Sport Speaking to Gazzetta dello Sport, the 63-year-old said: “This season no longer makes sense. The hosts have seen a marked improvement up front, having scored twice in three of their last four at home. The Royals have scored twice in four of their last five overall, generating goals from all across the pitch, with Charlie Adam even getting in on the act. Now they’ll be out to continue that record in this clash. It was a disappointing outcome for Bournemouth, who had done all they could in their game to give them hope of staying up. Eddie Howe's side looked determined to fight for their survival right from the outset and deservedly went ahead when Joshua King scored from the penalty spot after Richarlison handled inside the area. Bournemouth could have had a second penalty soon for a handball by Lucas Digne but neither the referee or the video assistant referee felt there was an infringement. Things have not been easy for Arsenal lately, the team failed to win all the last four games in the Premier League but this contest is a great opportunity to get back to victories and get the three points. On this match the Gunners will face Southampton, a team that is currently in the 19th place of the Premier League with just 8 points after 2 wins, 2 draws and 8 defeats. For that reason, we will take Arsenal not only to win this game but also to cover the -1.25 Asian Handicap as the best line to bet here. Olympiacos may come into this final Group B match on the bottom of the pile but they've got an excellent chance to propel themselves into the Europa League. Punters are advised to side with 'Olympiacos to Win & Over 1.5 Goals'. Crvena's defensive weakness is there for all to see. Combine this with the fact that Olympiacos have been much more effective offensively, scoring at least twice in each of their two home games, and a bet on the hosts notching multiple goals on route to victory is hard to go against. The Portuguese, rested against Brescia last week, turned in Juan Cuadrado's cross in the 39th minute to break the deadlock before Aaron Ramsey added a second on the hour from Paulo Dybala's pass. There was confusion in the 69th minute as Andrea Petagna pulled one back from a penalty awarded for a foul by Daniele Rugani on Simone Missiroli amid problems with the VAR system. This will be an absolute top game," Gladbach captain Lars Stindl said. We are looking forward to it and we will have to go to our limits. We will also need a full stadium to push us forward. Bayern, 6-0 winners at Hoffenheim last week, host fellow Bavarians Augsburg in Munich on Sunday after racking up six wins in seven league games this year. During the last two decades, Charlotte has experienced enormous energy and growth, which matches soccer's explosive rise in popularity in the United States. We are pleased to add David Tepper to our ownership group and look forward to working with him and his entire organization to launch Major League Soccer in the Carolinas in 2021. There are currently 24 teams from across the United States and Canada playing in the MLS, with Miami and Nashville set to join the league in 2020. They look after themselves a lot better, so you can ramp up the training quicker. One way of a level playing field is not playing any games. Saying you have to work on your own training grounds and we all go into it slightly cold. Because if you start having pre-season games, there is obviously a risk of spreading . There is a possibility they could advise you 'have three weeks and within that period you can have in-house games', because that is another three weeks without mixing with other teams. Of course, the message being to stay at home. Will Coutinho ever play for Bayern again? Like all professionals, Coutinho now has to do one thing - wait and see. Considering Coutinho is on loan from Barcelona to Bayern until June 30, his contract situation is even more complicated. It is currently unrealistic to think the Bundesliga season can really be completed by the end of June and we don't know what will happen to players with expiring contracts. We are in January - it's the money time of the season. Imagine I answer your question and say something. Everybody will talk about it and it's not good for PSG. Now I'm with PSG and I'm 100% with the club. I want to help the club grow this season, to win a lot of titles, so for me it's not good to talk about [my future]. I think about the club because the club helped me. I came here at 18. I was a talent but I was not a superstar. Norwich remained bottom on 18 points, seven points behind 17th-placed Aston Villa. Wolves are eighth on 39 points. Man Utd 27 11 8 8 41 29 41 . Tottenham 27 11 7 9 44 36 40 7 Sheff Utd 27 10 10 7 29 25 40 . Wolverhampton 27 9 12 6 38 32 39 9 Burnley 27 11 4 12 33 39 37 10 Everton 26 10 6 10 34 38 36 11 Arsenal 26 7 13 6 36 34 34 12 Southampton 27 10 4 13 34 48 34 13 Crystal Palace 27 8 9 10 24 32 33 14 Newcastle 27 8 7 12 24 41 31 15 Brighton 27 6 10 11 32 39 28 16 Bournemouth 27 7 5 15 26 43 26 17 Aston Villa 27 7 4 16 34 52 25 . Reading will be at home to Sheffield United in the fifth roundIt was the least the Royals' second-half effort warranted, though there was a distinct feeling nobody inside Cardiff City Stadium wanted this rivalry extended any further than the regular 90 minutes. In any case, that is what happened and Murphy thought he might have won the game for the hosts when he seized on Osho's sloppy back-header to slide in ahead of Reading goalkeeper Sam Walker. We'll start today with news of the Madrid Open in tennis. The world's top tennis players will swap rackets for game controllers this month after organisers of the cancelled Madrid Open said they will stage a virtual competition to raise funds for struggling professionals amid the coronavirus shutdown. The teams drew 3-3 in the first game. Read Tranmere's statement on their pitch problems The Football Association said: "After consultation with all the relevant parties, in order to keep the competition on track and reduce the risk of causing fixture disruption elsewhere, the match has been rescheduled for Thursday, 23 January - 19:45 GMT kick-off. Watford's fixture congestionSaturday, 18 January - v Tottenham (h)Tuesday, 21 January - v Aston Villa (a)Thursday, 23 January - v Tranmere (a)Sunday, 26 January - Wolves/Man Utd (h) - if Watford beat TranmereLiverpool Women's match against Manchester United at Tranmere's Prenton Park home was postponed on Sunday because of bad weather. RB Leipzig vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen live watch 20/01/2024 15 hours ago — Follow RB Leipzig v Bayer Leverkusen 20. 1. 2024 live - livescore, preview, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. England manager Gareth Southgate is hopeful strikers Harry Kane and Marcus Rashford will be fit for Euro 2020. Tottenham's Kane has been out since 1 January with a hamstring injury, while Manchester United's Rashford has a stress fracture of his back. All being well they'll be available for us in the summer," said Southgate. The England boss also did not rule out asking Leicester striker Jamie Vardy to make himself available for selection. Hundreds of fires have scorched more than 10. South Korea - killing 26 people and an estimated 500 million animals, and destroying over 1,000 homes. Football Federation Australia said on Thursday with the poor air quality in the Hunter region, which encompasses Newcastle, and temperatures expected to exceed 30C (86°F) at the kickoff time of 5 p. Liverpool keeper Jerzy Dudek saves Andriy Shevchenko's penalty to clinch a 3-2 shoot-out victory for the Reds. Serginho had fired Milan's first penalty over and Dudek denied Andrea Pirlo before Jon Dahl Tomasson and Kaka both scored for the Italian side. LiverpoolWhen I stopped it, in the first milliseconds, I thought maybe it's not over yet but when I saw the guys running at me, I said 'oh my god' - this is it, this is finished, that's the moment of your life. Infantino suggested the Premier League problem may be due to excessive examination of video reviews. In Italy, in Spain, in Portugal, in Germany this offside discussion is not existing on the VAR. But it’s not a problem, it’s something to look into. And maybe it shows that actually it’s more a question of the rule and the application of the rule, and application of the VAR itself. The Premier League side host Birmingham City who are 15th in the Championship. Leicester have already reached the semi-final of the EFL Cup this season and are third in the Premier League. The weekend saw them lose away at Norwich City making it five games without a victory. Three of those games were against Manchester City, Wolves and Chelsea, so it's not been the easiest of fixture lists. Last month, the 31-year-old was publicly revealing his tough situation at Barcelona as he accused the club of "taking the ball away" from him. Four consecutive starts later and Camp Nou is suddenly the "perfect place" for him. All footballers want to be starting, but due to the inflated squad numbers in the modern game, not everyone can start. Miguel Delaney reports in the Independent: "Manchester United are prepared to close the window without a major signing, as their pursuits of Sporting’s Bruno Fernandes and a striker have stalled. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and the hierarchy realise the need to boost the team and were intent on bringing in at least one signing, particularly a midfielder, but the situations have meant they may well end January without any new names" There of course logic to the notion that a team who have historically overspent on players should probably stop overspending on players. Ultimately, we're not expecting this fixture to be a dull one and goals and action at both ends looks highly likely. Monterrey themselves are a very attacking outfit and 4 of their last 5 Liga MX home games have ended with both sides scoring; a streak that is highly likely to continue against an aggressive America team. Paper Round’s view: Whether Guardiola leaves is unclear, given City and his agent brother Per own a football club together. The chances of an appeal reducing the ban to just one season without Champions League football may turn the whole punishment into a damp squib. So maybe the anticipated exodus won't quite happen. RB Leipzig vs. Bayer 04 Leverkusen live match 20 January 6 hours ago — RB Leipzig vs. Bayer 04 Leverkusen live match 20 January 2024 Watch Match Preview. RB Leipzig is in good form in Germany Bundesliga and they ... They are eighth in the Premier League, eight places above their opponents Brighton and Hove Albion. The Gunners may be plenty of places ahead of the visitors but there is only a four point gap between the two sides. Arsenal struggled to get a point at Norwich on Sunday but they did at least get closer to the top four. They are now down to 15th in the Championship and look to get back into winning ways when hosting ninth placed Swansea City. Hull had lost four of their last five league games before taking on Blackburn on Tuesday evening. A draw looked possible when it was goalless with only 17 minutes remaining. Then City conceded three goals in the space of seven minutes and Hull sunk to another defeat. In the 'Correct Score' market a 2-1 win for the visitors appeals. Wimbledon have a great habit of scoring at home, but they rarely exceed a single goal, scoring just once on nine occasions at Kingsmeadow this term. Such a stat doesn't bode well for them against a side that has regularly scored twice away from home. World number 14 Diego Schwartzman attempts to win his first major tournament on home soil and faces Christian Garin. The Argentinian had made it through to the last four without dropping a set but had a tough match against fourth seeded Laslo Djere. Schwartzman looked to be on his way to a comfortable win when taking the first set 6-1. I'll try to remember, we played away against Kristiansund and lost 1-0. I missed against the keeper before the end. Haaland continued. Then we had a little holiday week, I trained with (Fredrik) Aursnes, and my brother and Eirik Hestad and a friend, Alexander. We were at Marbella training hard together, refining the combinations and relationships and getting sun. Hualien scored and conceded in all their games so far this season, and good chances this should happen once more, they do have 3 wins, 2-1 wins over New Taipei W and also over Taoyuan W, not that great defending and last round they met one of the better rated clubs in this women's league in Taiwan, Taichung Blue W, and despite odds being around 3.00 for Hualien W to win they did not only win but had the lead 2-0 in the first half and 3-1 in the second half as it ended 3-2 in their favor. Maybe they were shamed into it. Maybe they did the sums and realised the £500,000 or so a month they would receive from the government would be less than the PR damage it would do. Maybe their decision to reverse their initial conclusion was as cynical as the initial conclusion itself. But at this stage we probably shouldn’t care about their motivation, just that everyone is getting paid and an already overburdened state isn’t being burdened further. Swansea finished 11 points behind Brentford in the final table. They also lost both of their league games against them but thanks to the wonders of the play-offs, they could yet return to the Premier League. Swansea had the 12th best home record in the Championship. They won ten home league matches but were beaten on eight occasions. It's absolutely incredible, congrats to the other nominees. I can't believe I'm the one winning in this field, it's been an incredible year. I want to thank my team-mates and the US federation. Media playback is not supported on this device 'If every player isn't outraged by racism, they are part of the problem' Rapinoe has had a memorable 2019, becoming a global star for her performances during the World Cup but also for her willingness to use the spotlight to speak out on causes such as LGBTQ+ rights and equal pay. Steve Bruce's side are destined to finish midtable as the European spots are too far away and they're safely clear of relegation. Both of the aforementioned defeats for the Magpies came away from home, which isn't a surprise as they are a much stronger outfit at home. Newcastle are unbeaten in their last six league matches at home and kept clean sheets in four of those outings. The England men's team have made a "significant donation" to the NHS, using match fees dating back to September 2018. The move comes in conjunction with the #PlayersTogether movement involving Premier League players. Last month the England women's football squad announced they would donate to the fund. We stand united as England players behind the nation during this crisis," the players said in a statement. MK Dons haven’t enjoyed a good season, winning just five of their 20 matches and struggling to pick up the points they need to escape the relegation zone. They’ve scored just 17 goals so far this term, only scoring twice or more once in their last thirteen games. Zwickau and Unterhaching will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Zwickau this season have the following results: 9W, 9D and 13L. Meanwhile Unterhaching have 12W, 11D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Torpedo Zhodino is having all of their games in the season, under 2.5 goals, and some of them are even with only one in the net for the rivals. They are going to face BATE in Borisov Arena, which is near the bottom and which have lost three of their four league games. Posted at 78' Attempt saved. Christian Eriksen (Inter Milan) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Milan Skriniar. Posted at 78' Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Foul by Stefan Radu (Lazio). SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Inter Milan.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Joshua Rawcliffe
  • nhi linh
    nhi linh
  • Hobz Mfpkd
    Hobz Mfpkd
  • Dương Dương
    Dương Dương
  • Hendry Emma
    Hendry Emma
bottom of page